Print-Out Testing Instructions
Testing Instructions: Print-Out Method (*FOR THOSE WITHOUT SMARTPHONES*):
- Access the RUTGERS COVID TESTING WEBSITE at: https://go.rutgers.edu/COVID-19-Testing
- Log in with your NetID and password
- Follow the directions on the website to complete necessary forms (see a pdf file of form examples here):
- Long Form: The first time you enter the updated system, you will be instructed to complete the revised Long Form, which requests demographic, insurance, and a few other pieces of information that is needed for COVID-19 testing. This form only needs to be completed upon first access to the revised version, but should be updated if your information changes, such as insurance.
- Select: “I have scheduled a COVID-19 test within the next 24 hours and need to submit a Short Form Questionnaire”
- Short form: THIS SHORT FORM MUST BE COMPLETED EACH TIME YOU COMPLETE A TEST
- Print the requisition in advance, or use the kiosk stations at the testing sites to print your form after swiping your RUID card
- Complete your test: Please produce your saliva sample in a private space (e.g. car, home, office) or at an approved collection site.
- Instructions on how to provide your saliva specimen can be viewed in this youtube video.
- Please write your name and date of birth on the white label provided and place it on the tube as instructed.
- Drop your completed specimen into one of the designated drop-off locations throughout Rutgers within 24 hours. Make sure to place the sample’s barcode label on the requisition and place the requisition in the outside sleeve of the specimen bag.